Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Deck the halls with booze and trinkets.

Fa la la la la la la - Fuck. Off.

This is what my usual Christmas spirit is like. This year, however, I was a little more optimistic seeing as this big lug has finally found someone to spend Christmas with, rather than wallowing over the last relationship which ended just before December as in both the previous two years.

I'm just going to say that I'm thankful for all the little things I should be thankful for and all the people which made this year so much better. Including, of course, the people who will continue to make the season special up until the new year. A new year which is very highly anticipated.

I hope you've had a brilliant time and will continue to do so in the coming few days, good interwebz.


No comments:

Post a Comment