Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh hai ...

Ok so I apologise for the long hiatus, even though you don't care. I went abroad and took a break from it and I've had a hard time getting back into the writing thing. I'll start the requests again shortly, I hope.

I have quite a few titles ranging from 'Beauty' to 'Politics' to 'Airline Food' so look forward to those. I just need the little drive to write. Perhaps I should watch a couple episodes of Californication again; that always helps.

Basically this post is just to let you know that I'm still moderately alive and I shall be back writing at some point in the future. Tackling personal demons meanwhile might also be a reason why I've taken this forced break.

Until I'm back here, feel free to keep suggesting titles and, more importantly, take it easy.

good afternoon, the interwebz

No comments:

Post a Comment