Thursday, October 20, 2011

“The First Time” – Anon (I see a pattern emerging)

I knew someone would ask me to write about this, but I didn’t think it would be so soon. For my second request post to be about my first time really says a lot about my audience. Curious, prying fuckers the lot of you!

So I’ll get right into it and say that my first time was exciting, but at the same time it finished quickly and wasn’t really that good on the whole. It was a lot of fumbling around and trying to figure out what the fuck I was doing but it was ok because I wasn’t alone. I took solace in the knowledge that I wasn’t the only one who hadn’t done it before. Companionship and closeness were the main reasons for it at all in the end. I would have never had the confidence if we weren’t that close already.

It wasn’t just the first time that was a little bit of a cock up, but it was the first few at least. I can compare every time I embarked on the process in the beginning to an Eminem song. “Palms are sweaty. Knees weak, arms are heavy. There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti.” Ok maybe not so drastic, but nerves pretty much occupied my entire body the entire time. Fear of judgement and disapproval reigned.

There was a lot of closeness involved and we were thinking about keeping it completely private but people found out about it relatively quickly. It ended up being the talk of the school and some were even saying that we were trying too hard and we were just doing it to show off. That we had no real reason to do it and we were being idiots about it. We disagreed.

We loved it. We did it often and I’m glad to say that now the experiences I had back then have served me very well. I do feel that I’ve gotten a lot better at it and the sheer amount of compliments and attention I get regularly are proof of that. I feel honoured that I could share it with so many people over the few years that I’ve been active and I don’t intend to stop doing it any time soon.

Ah yes, I do look back with many fond memories at my first blog. Wait ... What did you think I was writing about? What!? Get your minds out of the gutter! You didn’t really think I was going to talk about my sex life, did you?

Until next time, the interwebz.

[Again comment and give suggestions]

3 comments: