Monday, October 17, 2011

HELLO!

I do not want to sound like a stereotypical blogger who is self-obsessed and loves attention -as true as that may be- however, I would love it if you leave me some feedback. I would love to see some comments on posts and I will reply to all of them.

I would also like you to give me some ideas to help write further posts, providing you like to read what I write. It would help me gather inspiration and drive me to write more and it will also give you some pleasant giggles along the way as I pound on this jizz-stained keyboard. Yes, I made a sperm joke. Judge me.

The whole point of this short post is to reach out so imagine a proverbial hand-shake in the form of this post.

I look forward to hearing from you, the interwebz.

[The only reason why I'm even asking for this is because this last week 3 people, 2 of which I didn't even know read my blog, commented on how they're enjoying the new frequency of my posts. I'd like to keep it up.]

4 comments: